Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Heath



A week ago, I refreshed the NY TIMES homepage that always lurks somewhere on my desktop.

I will never forget the feeling that came over me as I read that Heath Ledger was found naked and dead in a sea of pills.

It seemed like a few short months ago when my roomate Casey and I were mourning the break up of Heath and Michelle Williams. "How did I not know this happened? " I half whined/exclaimed as I read an article about how when celebrities move in and out of Brooklyn the tone of the community shifts. "They were so perfect together," I thought out loud.

The whole ordeal reminds me of this theory I have about beautiful people and tortured souls. But I digress....

He seemingly had it all. The budding career that led him to the gorgeous girl who gave him a beautiful daughter.

Just goes to show, things are rarely as they seem. A lot goes on behind the scenes. I look forward to seeing Heath as THE JOKER and mourn the loss of this talented young actor.

No comments: