Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Only Losers Don't Dress Up




Halloween is one of my favorite Holidays. Initially, when I was small, it was because it fell a few days after my birthday and Halloween preparations always indicated that Danielle Day was approaching. As I grew older though, it was a way to gage the people around me. See how creative, adventurous, and even how smart people were.

For three consecutive years I dressed up as a Freudian Slip, which really gave me a good sense of where people stood on the intellectual totem pole. I was mystified by the number of people who couldn't even pronounce Freud correctly.

This ecard from someecards.com is not only a funny example of the cards this site offers, but also an indication of how seriously I take the act and art of dressing up.

No comments: